Information Technologies: Algorithms, Models, Systems (ITAMS) is the third workshop designed to be a place of experience exchange in the application of information technologies in the interdisciplinary research between scientists.
The workshop is organized to discuss actual nowadays research results in field of information technologies. The main topics of discussions are as follows:
- Technologies and instrumental tools for application development.
- Technologies and methods for processing unstructured data.
- Information systems, geoinformation systems, intelligent systems and their applications.
- Technologies for modeling natural phenomena and technogenic processes.
- Methods and technologies for acquisition, storage and processing data.